The last time we went to Santa's Wonderland when Blake was 9 months old.
Blake is such a sucker for anything that has to do with Christmas. We have been listening to Christmas music since the first of November. He was begging me to put up our tree a couple weeks before Thanksgiving. Blake watches Polar Express about a million times during the Christmas month. He thinks the Christmas tree lights should stay on even when we are sleeping.
Blake is such a sucker for anything that has to do with Christmas. We have been listening to Christmas music since the first of November. He was begging me to put up our tree a couple weeks before Thanksgiving. Blake watches Polar Express about a million times during the Christmas month. He thinks the Christmas tree lights should stay on even when we are sleeping.
If you have never been then you don't know that Santa's Wonderland is a big deal around our area. People come from all over and line the highway to experience Santa's Wonderland. Not only can you drive through and see the lights, but you can park, pay an entrance fee and get to hang out in this old 1800's town. Then you can jump on the hayride and tour the lights. I felt we need to go all out and go the hayride route.

Well it was pretty cold that night and my boys are Texas boys. I would say it was around 38 degrees. The way Blake was shivering you would have thought a blizzard had blown in on our Texas land. I don't think Chase really understands the meaning of hot/cold weather he just sat patiently, not one little moan. Poor little thing when I put him in the bath that night his little feet where so cold I thought they were going to break off.

Waiting on the hayride to start!

It was so peaceful that it put Chase to sleep while he was standing up! I leaned over and whispered, "Chasey bug you're missing all the lights." He gave me one of his million dollar smiles and turned to enjoy the rest of the ride.

Gig'em!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment