Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Blake's Christmas Program

This morning Blake had his Christmas program at his preschool. They sang a few songs and recited a couple of bible quotes.

Look how big he is!
He did such a great job!





I made reindeer food for Blake's classmates. Now you are probably thinking I had these made a couple days before. Well.....no!



Around 7:00 p.m. the night before I sent Billy to look for the baby food jars.



Chase decided to have a double ear infection, so it took me twice as long to get him to sleep. Then I decided since I finished reading "Twilight" that I needed to watch the movie.



So about 11 p.m. I finally started and about 2 a.m. I crawled in bed. Then 2:15 a.m. my little Chaser decided he was not feeling well and needed me to stay up and rock him all night.


Sick baby = 0 hours of sleep,
Trying to figure out how to make my reindeer food project successful =4 hours of frustration,

14 little 4 yr old's ready for the reindeer on Christmas Eve and a night of holding my baby.....

PRICELESS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy
Digital Scrapbook Elements by Creations by Rachael