(No Specific Order)
McGovern Allergy and Asthma Clinic,
It's ONLY food allergies,
Blake has adjusted so well to school,
Chase does not have to attend daycare
(we love you mammy),
I am 31 years old and I still have grandparents,
My mom and dad are healthy,
My in-laws are healthy,
My family is willing to travel to my house for the holidays,
My beautiful Christmas tree,
My awesome scenery I wake up to every morning,
My job, my co-workers, and my students,
Billy's job,
My husband who still loves me even though I have gained a "few" pounds,
My family and Billy's family have merged to be one BIG family,
My niece and nephew who take time out of their teenage lives
to play with my two little boys,
My Aggie tradition
(GIG'EM AGGIES),
My happy, healthy family,
TO NAME A FEW!!
I'M JUST THANKFUL!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment