Blake's visit went just fine like always. His teeth were cleaned and flossed. There are no cavities and looking at the x-ray there is a 90% chance he will not need braces.


Chase also had an appointment, even though he has only 4 teeth. He could not have his teeth cleaned because of his peanut/nut allergies. Apparently there is a nut base in one of the teeth cleaning products.
Dr. Badger ask me if I had his epi-pens because he had another product to use, but he wanted the epi-pens "just in case." I was thinking there is not going to be a "just in case" situation today. I think he could feel my nervousness by my shaky voice and the tears whelping up in my eyes when I politely told him not to! Dr. Badger did look at all 4 teeth as Chase screamed and said it all looks fine and dandy.
I have no pics of Chase because I had to hold him during his exam!
So, Blake will return in May as a big five year and Chase will return in one year as a whopping two year old!
All in all it was great visit and we love Dr. Badger!





No comments:
Post a Comment