Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blake's Birthday!

Today my little man turned 4!


Since I did not have my blog when Blake was born I thought I would write about it today!


On February 21, 2005 Blake Michael Graff made his arrival. He was born at 12:02 p.m. Blake weighed 8 pounds and was 20 inches long.


His labor was long and hard. I checked into the hospital the evening before to be induced. My contractions started about 10 p.m. and lasted every two minutes until 6 a.m. the next morning. I was not allowed an epidural until I was dialated to a 2. I think the nurse was just sick of me and finally allowed me to have one. Around 10 a.m. I started to push and two hours later the nurse finally decided to call my doctor. With some assistance my little man arrived!


So, four years later he sure has made his mark on this Earth. This little boy with blonde hair and big blue eyes, he is perfect from head to toe. Blake loves anything he can possibly do outside. From working in our garden, hunting, fishing, feeding the cows and riding his gator. He loves his new little brother, but makes me promise that I will not have anymore babies (sorry buddy).


One day I know Blake will be this wondeful man, daddy and husband, BUT how I want him to stay little. It makes me sad that one day I won't be able to sweep him up in my arms and love on him. So far now I treasure every moment I have with him!
Enjoy the pictures from his 4th birthday party! He was blessed to have so many wonderful people attend!



1 comment:

  1. We had a GREAT time at the party. The boys love their kites and have been playing with them nonstop! What a fun party favor, and I'm thankful we had perfectly windy days to use them. The pictures of the party are terrific--I'm jealous of your camera!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy
Digital Scrapbook Elements by Creations by Rachael