Saturday, February 7, 2009

Week #1 at Work!

Let me tell you how my week went. I woke up around 4 a.m. to get on my treadmill. If I'm going to tackle this weight loss, then I have to do what I have to do...so 4 a.m. it is. I ran about 45 min on the treadmill (hoping to increase to an hour then work in some weights). About 4:45 I took a shower and I'm usually ready for work by 5:30. Then I unload/load dishwasher, put clothes to wash, read the paper on-line. I don't do each one of these every morning, but most. If Blake has school then I start waking him around 6 a.m. I try to cook eggs for breakfast, but he usually wants french toast. No, I don't bake him french toast I toast his french toast. The one straight from the freezer. I'm not messing up my spotless kitchen I was cleaning at 5:30 in the morning. Since, we have a 30 min. drive into town I try to be out the door by 7 a.m.

On the way to school we usually play "I Spy" while we listen to Britney Spears, Taylor Swift or Candy 95. I prefer Britney Spears!

This week I had hall duty, so I had to make sure I was monitoring by 7:55 a.m. By the time that rolled around I had been up for 4 hours. Boy your days sure are long when you wake up at 4 a.m.

I really enjoyed being back at work. Seriously, I d0! I truly missed my friends! Especially my bud, April! This week was basically getting caught up! Next week we start working on our grant, Tiger Car Wash. So, I'm really excited about it and I think my students are too!

I stayed up kinda late last night and got most my laundry done! One less thing I have to do on Sat and Sun. Plus, I cleaned our master bathroom!

If I haven't told you we are putting in a security gate at the ranch! We figured it's about time! You know me all about safety, so I was all for this!

Billy working on the security gate!

This is the view to our house from the security gate!
I'll post pictures when the gate is completed!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy
Digital Scrapbook Elements by Creations by Rachael