Since, Billy's party is not until March I wanted to do something he would enjoy today. So, earlier in the week I ordered crabs from Seattle. I made a dessert that was out of the norm for me. I wanted his actual birthday to be special, and I think it was!
Family pic of us!
Our crabs we ate! Blake had chicken, fruit and celery. For some reason this kid loves celery. Don't worry he had ranch on the side. Only person I know that eats ranch with every little thing.
If you don't know anything about eating crabs...well they take a long time. So, while we were finishing up Blake disappeared to his desk and came back looking like this below. He calls them his tattoos. Apparently, he got a hold of a stamp that he got at a Valentines Day party earlier in the day!
This is what he looked like after his bath! Nope did not come off!





No comments:
Post a Comment