Saturday, November 5, 2011

The next David Beckham!

Moving back into town has made many things much easier on me.  First thing on my agenda was to sign Blake up soccer.    

 This morning was our last game of the season.  It was quite a chilly morning, but Blake manage to get out there and give it his best.  Paw Paw B, Chase, and myself had a great time on the sideline cheering him on!

 He did get one goal this season! 


Soccer - Fall 2011

1 comment:

  1. Nikki, I have always been proud of you, but now I am not just proud, I am in awe. You have handled the last few months with such grace and dignity. You have kept your precious boys and baby as your focus. You have not compromised your faith or values. Like I've told you many times, this may not be the life you thought you were going to have, but it doesn't mean it won't be a good life. I already have witnessed good things happening in your life. Keep praying, stay positive, keep your head up. Know that I love you and my beautiful grandchildren. You've told your boys "I will never leave you", God is telling you the same thing. I love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy
Digital Scrapbook Elements by Creations by Rachael