It's very hard to believe that I'm gonna be the mother of 3 soon. My whole life I always dreamed about having kids. Before I had kids I was the one who found the baby to hold at family events. I was never the girl who dreamed of her wedding day...I was the girl who dreamed of what she was going to name her first child!
After having two boys I just assumed that I would be the mother of all boys and I was fine with that. Now that I'm expecting this little girl no words can describe how I feel. There are so many things I can't wait to do with her - Layla (it's very strange to finally put a name to her)! First and foremost I just can't wait to meet little Miss Layla Noelle.
I'm not the most beautiful pregnant woman. I questioned if I should even have pictures made. Then with all the craziness that has been going on I thought this is a way the boys and I can celebrate her arrival.
One day I want her to know how much I wanted her! God gave her to me! God gave her to me to share with all the wonderful people who have given me love and support the last 4 months! She will be cherished and loved by so many!
Photos were taken by Amy Casas!
![]() |
![]() |
| Chase's 3 yr old pictures! My silly train boy! |
![]() |
| The most wonderful six year old! |





















Those pictures are incredible! You ARE a beautiful pregnant lady. I love, love, love these.
ReplyDelete