Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pre-k Graduation 2010

It's about that time....time to say bye to pre-kindergarten. Blake celebrated tonight with his grandparents, cousins & friends his pre-kindergarten graduation. It's hard to believe that he will begin kindergarten in a few short months. Where does the time go?


Blake accepting his diploma
FBC graduating class sang many wonderful songs including, Spanish Counting Song, Zip a Dee Doo Dah, Let There be Peace on Earth, I know that my Savior Loves Me, God Bless the USA and much, much more.

We are so proud of him and all the accomplishments he made in pre-k!

Blake's little buddies in his class! I know he is truly going to miss each one of them!
What else do you do with a pre-k diploma....?
Grandparents!
Cousins!
I'm the proud mother of a soon to be kindergartner! Class of 2023!
The two boys below have become some of Blake's closest friends. I enjoying having each one of them out at the house for play dates!


HAPPY GRADUATION OUR SWEET BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy
Digital Scrapbook Elements by Creations by Rachael