Like I have said numerous times this is my favorite time of year! I enjoy cooking out, relaxing outside with family and friends, nice cold adult beverage and fun with the kids. That is just what this weekend brought me!
Even my cat, Krenek Tap, enjoyed a nice cold one!
Even my cat, Krenek Tap, enjoyed a nice cold one!

Chase playing with his future little girlfriend, Tessa

Sweet little girl! Makes me want one...a little girl that is!

All I wanted this weekend was crawfish! It was delicious!

Everybody respecting Chase's food allergies....gloves all the way!
Blakester going on a 4-wheeler ride with his buddy, Cody

It was so nice having my family out for the weekend, but it was extra special because we got to spend time with our friends, Daune and Steve.

Steve enjoying a bite of dessert!

Tessa is the daughter of our good friends - Cody and Marcie! They are only few months apart and it's going to be a blast watching them grow up together!

Chase checking out Tessa!
Uh-Oh....Cody and Marcie better watch out!
Little Flirts!Future wedding photo!

The Graffs' and Sprayberrys'
Blake and Chase are two lucky little boys they got to spend Mother's Day with their great-grandma!
I'm one lucky girl to still have my maw-maw!

My boys!
Last weekend we took family pictures, something I like to do about every 5-6 months. I was not expecting the photos to be ready for a few weeks. Well, Billy tracked down the photographer and had her prepare a photo for me for Mother's Day. He had it framed and wrapped for me to open on Mother's Day. I did not feel like scanning the photo in, so I just took a picture of it. Check back in a couple of weeks for all the pics Amy took of us! Thank you Amy Casas Photography for helping Billy make my Mother's Day extra special.

The Graffs' and Sprayberrys'
Blake and Chase are two lucky little boys they got to spend Mother's Day with their great-grandma!
I'm one lucky girl to still have my maw-maw!
My boys!
Last weekend we took family pictures, something I like to do about every 5-6 months. I was not expecting the photos to be ready for a few weeks. Well, Billy tracked down the photographer and had her prepare a photo for me for Mother's Day. He had it framed and wrapped for me to open on Mother's Day. I did not feel like scanning the photo in, so I just took a picture of it. Check back in a couple of weeks for all the pics Amy took of us! Thank you Amy Casas Photography for helping Billy make my Mother's Day extra special.








No comments:
Post a Comment