Sunday, March 21, 2010

SPRING BREAK 2010

This was a nice, quiet, uneventful spring break! The boys and I sat at home and did absolutely NOTHING! I have to say I really enjoyed it! It was wonderful sitting on the floor with my boys playing games, reading books, watching Thomas the Train (over and over again) and not having to worry about getting ready for work the next day.


I look forward to the summer months that await us....


Chase's egg, nut & peanut free - Sugar Cookies!

It was great feeling handing Chase a cookie for the very first time and knowing he (we) would not end up in the back of an ambulance. Thank you Food Allergy Mom!

The boys watched lots and I mean lots of television. There were a few chores I wanted to complete around the house and the television was a great babysitter! So thank you Thomas and the television!

Like I said lots......

and lots!!!!

Chase feeding himself....not the best idea!



It was time for a haircut - Blake & Chase!

My mother-in-law's bluebonnets are in full bloom - spring is almost here!

Blake had his buddy over to play! We spent a couple hours outside enjoying the weather!

Nothing like boys! I have no idea what they are laughing at!

Chase is always watching from a distance. I'm not sure if I should be scared, yet!

Ended the play date with faux hawks!



Blake reading his book with his Tag pen late one night!

Building a lego tower with their mammy and daddy

Sunday night running the last bit of energy out of them!

1 comment:

  1. looks like you had a fabulous spring break!! your boys are precious and they sound like my guys... anything outside = a good time :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy
Digital Scrapbook Elements by Creations by Rachael