Monday, June 8, 2009

We started the morning out with eating with some of Blake's favorite characters: Stitch, Lilo, Mickey & Pluto. I don't think Blake was sure what to think of all them. He can't asking me over and over if they were fake. Like I said in a previous post anything in costume freaks him out. The breakfast was at the Polynesian Resort.


Stitch and Blake

Blake getting Lilo's autograph!


Blake watches Mickey's Clubhouse every morning, so it was nice to meet him in person.


Pluto was his crazy self!!
Next we are on to the Magic Kingdom! Since we had a character breakfast we had a little late star, so the longs lines where starting to form. I think tomorrow we will use the Magic Hours...I hear they are very helpful!!
Our first ride the Brainstorm
Now you can't go to Disney and not ride Dumbo!


Now if you know my boy you know he loves cars, trucks and tractors. He would have waited all day to ride in a car. I remember riding this with my mother when I was little.

We headed back to the hotel about 1:30 so Blake could nap. Around 6:30 we arrived back at Magic Kingdom for supper, more rides and fireworks.


I just loved all the balloons...pretty!!!


It's a Small World...


The spinning teacups...lines where much better in the evening. We now know for Magic Kingdom magic hours and evenings are best times for rides with young kids.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy
Digital Scrapbook Elements by Creations by Rachael