Sunday, June 7, 2009

Disney World - Arrival

I cannot believe we are here! A trip that was four years in the making. I started saving for this trip the summer after I had Blake and as I sit here tonight I can't belive how fast time flies.
Our morning started off with saying goodbye to my baby Chase! I hate leaving him, but I knew the trip would be hard with him.
We arrived at the airport just in time for boarding!! See the excitment in Blake's face! If I had a penny for everytime he asked, "Are we almost there?" I would be rich.
Now when I was writing the check to pay for Disney, money that I have been saving for 4 years, many things went through my head. Thinking of all things that I could do with the money...college funds, but when I saw Blake's face when we entered the gates at that moment I knew every penny was worth it.

We are staying at the Carribean resort! It is on a lake with sand beaches and playgrounds. Tonight we just walked around and explored the resort.

What a huge bush/tree??

Looking out from the resorts deck - just beautiful!

We planned on going swimming when we arrived but our luggage took longer than we expected.
Look what we have to look forward to!

Kiddie pool

Well, this is just the beginning! We are staying in this really neat pirate room. The beds look like pirate boats...so cool! I plan on dressing Blake up in his pirate costume from this past Halloween and take pictures. I'll try to post them tomorrow!!!
Tomorrow morning we are off to eat breakfast with Mickey and ride Dumbo at Magic Kingdom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy
Digital Scrapbook Elements by Creations by Rachael