One of our clubs at the high school needs to have a fundraiser where they offer CHEAP pictures with the Easter Bunny.
Thursday I paid $21.64 for 2 5x7 pictures with the Easter Bunny. The cheapest package on the list. To me that is a little much considering Blake is not going to hang around and visit. I think anything in costume freaks him out (Easter Bunny, Santa Clause, Chucky Cheese, etc.)
Well Saturday I was at Super Wal-Mart doing my weekly shopping and over the speaker I hear, "FREE Easter Bunny pictures in the back."
Note to self call Super Wal-Mart before I bring them to take any picture with Santa or the Easter Bunny.






Hey girl -
ReplyDeleteYour boys are so cute! I hope you all have a great Easter weekend! Just wanted to let you know my sister had her baby boy yesterday morning. If you get a chance, check out her blog - thehoffarts.blogspot.com - I have updated it with some pics of the new little man.
Talk to you later!