This evening I was trying to get all my nightly duties done (clean kitchen, house, clothes, ready for the next day). Around that time Chase started to cry. It was about time for bed, so he was pretty upset. I was running around the house trying to complete my jobs before I sat down to give Chase his last bottle.
As I pass through the living I see my sweet boy Blake holding a pacifier in Chase's mouth (now he was screaming so loud he was not very interested, but it was a nice try. Plus, he doesn't like the pacifier.) I praised Blake on and on..."your such a wonderful brother, I am so proud of you, thanks for helping mommy." Blake says, "Mommy I was holding the pacifier in his mouth so he would not scream to loud and I would not have to hold my ears." What a thought out solution!!





No comments:
Post a Comment