One year ago on this day I found out I was expecting a little miracle I later named Layla Noelle!
With all of the unexpected events that happen during her pregnancy she quickly became my Saving Grace.
Here we are 4 short months into her little life and I feel she has been with me forever! Words can't express the love I have for her, my heart loves this little girl more then she will ever know.
I know life will be bring us challenges as mother and daughter, but I truly look forward to them. I look forward to the slumber parties, shopping trips and one day school dances and if I let her...dating. Ug!
I am honored to be her mommy and I am happy to step up to the challenging plate to fill in as daddy too.
I often listen to this song and and it makes me laugh to think about what she is going to be like as a teenager!
It's going to be fun...Layla and I together!







No comments:
Post a Comment