Monday, August 23, 2010

Blake's First Day School!

There is only one "real" first day of school and today was the day for Blake. KINDERGARTEN!!


I am happy! Happy that I have a little boy that is healthy and excited about school! Happy that I'm healthy and able to be apart of this special day! Happy that the Lord has blessed me with this wonderful boy! Happy that he gets to go to an awesome school! Happy that he has a wonderful daddy! Happy that he has loving grandparents! I'm happy because Blake is happy!
I'm just happy!

Today was a wonderful day!


So here are a little facts about my man:

Blake absolutely loves Transformers! So much he has a Transformer back pack and lunch box.

Blake is a sucker for a stray animal! So much he made his father catch a baby rabbit!
I have a feeling we will end up with many animals.

Blake has a very unique sense of style! He loves his hair spiked and his new shoes are maroon/gold Air Force Ones!

Blake truly loves being outdoors! Especially when his paw-paw Bob is cutting hay!

Blake takes such wonderful care of his baby brother! Such great care that last night his brother rubbed his Oreo cookie on the carpet and Blake put him in time-out. Then went on to explain to Chase why he was in time-out!

"Hooraying" the first day of kindergarten!


We had to park around the block and hike to class!

Big Boy!

A South Knoll Cat!

Even Billy couldn't miss out on his first day!



Where does the time go?

My last picture before I left to my first day of school!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy
Digital Scrapbook Elements by Creations by Rachael