This is Blake's 2008 first day of preschool picture.....
HERE IS TODAY!!!On the way to preschool today a few tears started to fall. I asked Blake what he was worried about and he told me, "I just don't think I'm going to have fun." The encouraging mother that I am I reassured him I would never send him to school if I did not think he would have fun. Then Blake went on to tell me, "I'm really going to miss you." Well you know that went straight to my heart, but I did not bring my make-up because it would give me permission to cry. I did tell him that it is okay to miss your mommy. There are time as a big girl I still miss my mommy!
So, today I sucked up my emotions, got him out of the car, walked him inside, gave him a big kiss, pat on the bottom, blessed him with a cross on the forehead and said, "goodbye."
Next year I will be sending my little boy to the wolves -- KINDERGARTEN!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment