This afternoon I needed Blake to take a nap and he was goofing around. So I went out on a limb and told Blake if he takes a nap that after dinner we will go to the Dollar General store and he can pick something (toy) out. So fast asleep he went.
Did you know they sell transformers at Dollar General?! Well they do and Billy and I could not believe it! Gotta remember that come Christmas.
So this evening Blake was playing with his transformers, I was just watching and thinking how he is such a big boy. Not my little baby anymore.
I told him, "Blake, baby, don't get any bigger. You are growing up on me way to fast." He looked at me and responded, "I know mommy I want to stay little." I said, "That would be wonderful." With those stunning blue eyes he turns to me again and says, "SO I WON'T EAT ANYMORE, THAT WAY I WILL STAY LITTLE FOREVER."
And that my friend is my child.





No comments:
Post a Comment